Genesee Community College – Athletes
Select the Plan Year:
Pioneer Elite 10K
Sports Benefit Limit of $10,000Plan Brochure
Pioneer Elite 15K
Sports Benefit Limit of $15,000Plan Brochure
Pioneer Elite 20K
Sports Benefit Limit of $20,000Plan Brochure
Helpful Quick Links
Use your insurance
To find a PPO provider by phone, call (800) 226-5116
1. Go to www.myfirsthealth.com and click “Start Now.”
2. Select the Type of provider.
3. Under “Search by” start by entering your ZIP code and then select a distance.
4. (Optional) If you would like to select by specialty, procedure, or other options,. click on “Show More Options.”
5. Click “Search now.” Select a provider from the generated listing.
6. Contact the provider to confirm they accept First Health Network PPO to make an appointment.
Always check with the doctor or medical facility directly to confirm that they accept First Health Network before you receive treatment.
It is best to locate an in-network doctor, urgent care center, and emergency room near you before you get sick.
LINKSFirst Health Network
In most cases, the provider will submit the claim for you.
If you are required to pay for services up front, you will need to complete a claim form in order to be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Download a claim form below, and send the completed form with all bills and receipts for medical treatment to:
Administrative Concepts, Inc.
PO Box 4000
Collegeville PA 19426
Fax: (610) 293-9299
Make sure you fill out the form completely so your claim will be processed promptly.
Keep copies of all the documents you submit for claims. If you have questions about claims, contact Administrative Concepts, Inc.
at (800) 476-4802 or email@example.com.
Confidential Communication Request
If you would like to have confidential medical information from the claims administrator sent to an address other than the address on file with your school, you can download a Confidential Communication Request, fill out the form, and send it to the address listed. This form is available below.